This is a cloak I completed for my medieval reenactment group, Amtgard.
The exterior is some strecthy, reptile print vinyl that I found on the clearance rack at my local fabric store. The interior is some bottom weight black that I also found on the clearance rack at my local fabric store. The frog is store bought as well.
I used a butterwick pattern for the cloak that I had used previously to make another one.
I have to say working with the particular type of stretch vinyl was not easy. And I have learned some things from working with it. But overall, after a lot of hours and a few choice words at the project, it came out like I had envisioned. And best part, its wind resistant and water resistant.
Let me know what you guys think.
Frog Clasp View
Full Front View
Full Back View
Full Side View