Swap name: craft my idol swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: malisha
Sign-up date range: March 1 - March 15
Date to send item by: april 20
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? 16 +
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: yes! thank god!
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap: THIS IS A FANATIC SWAP, YOU WILL SEND THE NAMES OF YOUR 5 IDOLS (THAT CAN BE ARTISTS, WRITERS, PAINTERS, CHEFS, PRESIDENTS... YOU NAME IT) AND YOUR PARTNER WILL CRAFT SOMETHING INSPIRED ON OR RELATED TO THEM, I KNOW THAT CRAFTING A PERSON IS REALLY HARD (ALTHOUGH SOME BRAVE PEOPLE MAY WANT TO) SO ITS NOT CRAFTING THEM, BUT CRAFTING ABOUT THEM. GET IT? i mean, you can make a poppet or a doll, if you're really good at it, or you can screenprint a tshirt.. but if you dont feel sure about making a face, you can always make something inspired on them... the possibilities are endless
It will be a 6 points swap, you can choose between sending 1 big 1 medium and 1 small; 1 medium and 2 smalls or 3 mediums. But remember to send something of the quality you would like to receive!
IT IS A BIG SWAP, SO IT HAS OVER A MONTH TO CRAFT.
WE DONT LIKE TO BE FLAKED ON! SO PLEASE IF YOU'RE NOT SURE ABOUT SENDING ON TIME, DO NOT JOIN
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: craft my idol swap
Craftster username: malisha
Your real name:
Mailing address INCLUDING THE COUNTRY
(i dont live in the us and really suck at geography,so i could use a little help):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO)
1. make a list of at least 5 of your idols from the most important to the least, and say briefly why are they your idols.
2. Favorite colors?
3. Least favorite colors?
4. is there anything you would really like to receive (no garantees, just a clue to your partner):
5. Is there anything you would prefer NOT to receive?
6. Is there any theme you would feel unconfortable working with? (eg.. religious figures etc)
7. Do you have any allergies that are strong enough to prevent you from being partnered with certain people?
8. Do you have any other allergies or things to avoid (such as nickel or animal products)?
9. Do you have any allergens (pets, smoke) in your house?
10. What crafts can you do?
11. If your partner wants to include a snack, is there anything he/she should avoid?
12. Would you be okay with sending extras? (talk to your partner about it first):
13. Do you have any wists, Etsy favourites, pinterest... etc etc etc....
14. Something else about you, that can help your partner craft something better for you:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE TO BOTH ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE; DO NOT POST IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap