Swap name: World of Warcraft Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Songs4Drowning
Sign-up date range: 1-6-2011 to 1-27-2011
Date to send item by: 3-1-2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? -
Additional Age requirement? Nope
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Calling all Illustrious Grand Masters of Crafting, be you Alliance or Horde! It's time to earn the [Craftsterer] loot acheivement by hanging out with your fellow WoWheads and giving and getting some great World of Warcraft swag. Be you a brand new Mcnubbin or a lvl 85, flavored vanilla from day one, come join us. It's the easiest way to get great stuff without the AH prices or dealing with Trade chat.
Swappers will be put into two groups. The swap is 5 points, but if you would like to craft and receive extras, such as for a significant other or friend or even just because you're rollin' Greed, you will be grouped with like minded craftsters. How much extra to craft is between you and your partner. If you sign up for the group that does not do extras, please please adhere to that and do not send extra items.
Please make sure you swing by at least once a week in the swap thread to /talk or /taunt. No PvP plz.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: World of Warcraft Swap Round 2
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Other game favorites?:
Do you collect mounts/pets/weapons/etc?
Favorite crafts to do?
About your partner and wishes
Crafting for the opposite faction, cool or not cool?:
Would you like practical or ornamental items?
Any special requests?/other things that your partner/the organizer should know?
Do you have any allergies or allergens in your home?
Would you like to share your realID with your partner?
Would you like to craft/receive extras?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO SONGS4DROWNING VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Late, with communication
Contact your organizer immediately