I claim mimik for ATC goodies, acrylic paint, glue sticks and maybe some other surprises?
This is my first of 2 claims for this round, 0 sent, 0 rec'd.
I'm Hannah, 18 from Canada. I'm a vegetarian with no allergies (except dust and mold), from a non-smoking household. I have a dog but he doesn't get near my crafts ;]
My favourite crafts to do are painting, scrapbooking, sewing, jewelry making. I want to get into embroidery, knitting, crocheting, and using shrink plastic.
I am in love with anything delicate and vintage. I love all of the time from the early 20th century to the 1960's. I'm obsessed with Paris, France, Marie-Antoinette, and all things French, the tv show Mad Men, Audrey Hepburn, Anna Karina, film stars from the golden age of Hollywood and the French New Wave, religious imagery like the Virgin Mary, baking, polar bears, birds, florals, etc.
If you ever need any idea of the things I like, my wist should be more than helpful: http://www.wists.com/hannahkarina
Colours: Yellow, shades of pink, pale green, lavender, dusty rose, black, white, gold, ivory.
Scents: rose, chamomile, jasmine, mint, coconut, vanilla, honey, lavender, light florals, sandalwood, white musk, etc.
Images/ideas/themes: 1960's!, Mad Men, Audrey Hepburn, Anna Karina, mod, psychedelia, glamour, old Hollywood, Marie-Antoinette, France, florals/flowers, Pushing Daisies (the tv show), ribbons, lace, Catholic imagery, delicate things, over the top extravagance, decadence, etc. etc. :]
I don't like dark or bold colours like orange, burgundy, dark forest green, etc. I don't like flames or skulls or any harsh patterns. I don't like anything from the 70's or 80's very much. The 50's and the 60's are my thing! I think my wishlist and the things on my wist give a pretty clear idea of the things I dig. :]
(*** indicates a "super wish"!)
- Artwork, prints, cards inspired by Audrey Hepburn, France, Anna Karina, the 60's, Mad Men, etc. etc.
- A felted polar bear like: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10868291
- Handmade jewelry. I love delicate necklaces, as well as bold statement pieces (like: http://www.wists.com/hannahkarina/9780513cbd9254ca8d1c499b295d9f1d) charm bracelets, earrings, brooches that have a vintage feel. Some examples: 1) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8460583
I'd also love a monogram pendant, preferably in gold, with an H. such as: http://www.wists.com/hannahkarina/98b3884e0b073ac9a2e4f6b011bd5edc?offset=0
- handpainted ceramic teacup or teacup and saucer with pretty design. Example: http://www.wists.com/hannahkarina/c9a1996deb2cc57edb2b997183e0477d
I collect vintage teacups too, I like floral patterns.
*** - Handmade hats, headbands, headpieces, barrettes, hair pins, fascinators, etc. I am obsessed with extravagant vintage style hats with feathers and veils! There are so many examples on my wists, here are some favourites. 1) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9684275
*** - Handmade or vintage re-con'd nightgowns, pajama sets, slips. Examples 1) (I love this!) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11389615
*** - Pretty handmade cards, stationery, gift tags with cute prints, florals, delicate themes.
*** - White knee-length or shorter crinoline/tutu-style skirt to wear under dresses.
*** - Knit/crocheted facecloths in light colours, and maybe a knit/crocheted hand/face towel - all should be able to survive washing in a washing machine.
- lavender/rose filled drawer sachets made with pretty fabric.
- Pretty/cute case for my Nintendo DS
- Cute reusable totes/shopping bags
*** - Cute pincushion. I need a pincushion so very badly! I love this one! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10982836
- Cute magnets, ideas on my wist.
*** - Shrinky Dinks
*** - Beginner set for learning Embroidery, not so much the old fashioned things but cute styles like Sublime Stitching.
*** - Jewelry making supplies! Gold would be amazing but silver-tone would be good too - chains, clasps, findings, etc. needed! Vintage chains would be great too.
*** - Delicate charms and beads. Many examples on my Wists. I would love gold charms as I already have plenty of silver ones. Hearts, lockets, birds, Catholic charms, flowers, Eiffel towers, etc. etc. are all lovely.
- Vintage books or crafting guides, I love retro illustrations and photos. (40's-60's is my favourite, not much of a fan of 70's or anything after)
- Ephemera, anything from the first half of the 20th century would be great. I also collect National Geographics from the 1960's.
*******- Vintage sewing patterns - I love 1960's clothing, wiggle dresses, cocktail dresses, anything with a defined waist. PM for size/measurements. Example: http://www.wists.com/hannahkarina/4b9185e94e6c429f1677469feadabee3
- Various heavyweight cardstock for cardmaking - light colours, pretty patterns.
*** - Rubber stamp alphabet, preferably in lowercase "Typewriter" style, and ink.
- Watercolour paint in tubes - only colours needed are red, blue, white, yellow, black.
NEW - Gouache paint in tubes.
- Superfine glitter in gold, silver, iridescent, light colours.
- Sequins or big glue on rhinestones, gemstones.
- Mixed bags of jewelry "junk", beads, charms, findings, any scraps you have left over in a jar or a bag.
- Cute stickers.
- Candy from your region. (I don't like anything black licorice flavoured but other than that, I'm good)
- Crafty, fun magazines. Real Simple, Blueprint, Adorn. Used issues are fine as long as they're in good condition.
- ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING FROM MY WIST hehe http://wists.com/hannahkarina I love every single thing I put on there so anything from it or inspired would be amazing
- Recipes for desserts! Even if it's just printed off the computer, I love to try new ideas so I'd love to get your recipes!
*** - Vintage knick-knacks - cute kitschy animals and vintage Avon perfume bottles or vintage beauty/powder/rouge compacts - I collect!