Hi! This is my first swap on Craftster and I am so excited! I am an expat stay at home mom of two living in Germany. My birthday is June 13 and I will be 33. (Wow!) I love all things Victorian, Pioneer, Celtic, fairies and dragons. Crafting is my #1 hobby, next to reading and writing. I like to sew, crochet, needle felt, embroider, scrapbook (though I don't have much time to do this now), gardening and photography. I also like chick flick movies and all things girlie. I have a hard time coming by some crafting things here, so I try to really stock up when we visit the States once a year.
** My Wists: http://www.wists.com/Joygal
Handmade travel embroidery case Thank you stitch81!
** Shawls or scarves (especially pretty wool or lacy ones)
Bella's gloves (I like this pattern, but prefer the fingerless version like in the movie) Thank you sarahj2001
Bella's hat Thank you stitch81!
Green Tree of Life pendant Thank you stitch81!
** Wristwarmers or the yarn to make them similar to these:
** Felt food and/or patterns
** Wool roving (preferably washed and carded)
** Wool felt
** Sewing supplies:
- Different strengths of sewable interfacing
- Muslins (for embroidery and making dolls)
- Calicos (for making doll clothes)
- Fabric remnants or fat quarters of fun textured fabrics Thank you stitch81!
- Embroidery hoops (I only have one about 5")
- Embroidery floss (especially white)
- PUL fabric pieces (to make cloth pads)
Thank you and Heppy Birthday to everyone this month!!