I received from my lovely friend when_im_sixty4!
It was a delightful surprise when I get home after only getting 4 hours sleep last night. Thank you so much, when_im_sixty4; everything is fantastic and showed me just how much we have in common! On to the pictures (/descriptions).
1. Stickers! when_im_sixty4 loved stickers as a child and still does (as do I!). There are some really cute kitty stickers and squishy ones too. (:
2. Something to do with yarn - yarn! It's a lovely dark pink with rainbow bits. I'm full of ideas of what to make with it. I'm thinking, possibly, a flower corsage for my winter coat.
Check out the flavours: cheese cake, tiramisu, apple pie and mango pudding! Delicious.
4. Hello Kitty band-aids because my partner loves cartoon characters (and Sanrio in particular) as do I!
5. Teal argyle socks! - when_im_sixty4's favourite colour and print. They're so soft.
6. A stained glass window book! I love it. My sister loves one of the designs and has asked me to trace it onto glasses for her wedding.
7. A bookmark, because when_im_sixty4 and I both love to read. It has a quote which reads "a good book never ends" (too true) and represents her non-crafting hobby.
8. A lovely journal because when_im_sixty4 loves to make lists to help her keep organised. I also love to make lists and green is my favourite colour!
9. when_im_sixty4's favourite scent - peppermint. Literally can't stop smelling it! Sooooooooooo good. My partner also scent (haha) me a honey suckle scented candle as it reminds her of her childhood home. Such a sweet gesture!
10. Berry lipbalm - my favourite ever scent and something always in her bag to help when_im_sixty4 in the hot, Texan summer (jealous...)
11. when_im_sixty4's favourite band and one of my favourites too (well, I am British) THE BEATLES.
12. when_im_sixty4's kitchen essential - cute recipe cards! I'm going to use these next year, I love cooking.
13. when_im_sixty4, her friends and relatives all love to play games - she sent me the Monty Python Fluxx game to represent this! I can't wait to try it out. (So excited about this).
14/15. A Texas shot glass!!!!!! and the lovely candle I mentioned earlier. My friends at university and I like to collect cool shot glasses so this will be a welcome addition! when_im_sixty4 also sent me a recipe for a "chocolate cake shot". I cannot wait to try it out.
16. Something to represent my partner's favourite holiday - Halloween. when_im_sixty4 made me two squishy skulls in fab Halloween colours to help me decorate! I'm going to use them all year, though.
Now here's some close-up's of my favourite things:
Texas shot glass!
A beautiful owl pendant to represent when_im_sixty4's favourite animal (and mine, too!) I love it and I've not taken it off all day.
A turtle charm for my birthday.
when_im_sixty4 is so sweet and kind!
Sorry about the bad pictures, I'll try and get some better ones. My hands are really shaky and I accidentally left my camera at uni.
Thank you so much, when_im_sixty4 - I love everything. This is the best package I've ever received. (: (: (: