Hi there! Summer here. Between myself, my son, and dear Hubs, there are a ton of possibilities. We all get easily excited and tend be easy to please. Goldfish, peacocks, cute monsters, or geeky things are always a safe bet with me. Kiddo loves Minecraft, Kingdom Hearts, legos, penguins, cats, superheros, science....a lot, just not skulls. Hubs is a Trekker, Whovian, and Browncoat (We all are, but he REALLY is) and I am in tons of Geekdoms!
Seriously, I have 14 Geekin' boards. The only hangup is that I'm allergic to latex, so no balloons or rubber please! If you are unsure, just ask!
What would I like? Well, since you ask:
has a TON with boards for Yarn Related
, Sewn Crafts
, and Assorted Crafts
(some of which could easily be turned into plushies) are also there alongside Stuff I collect, but don't have
. My Son
- Pick a character from one of the shows, or just get inspired by my pinterest. Ones that have a hidden purpose, like as a mp3 holder are amazing and will send me over the moon. A goldfish pouch would be wonderful.
*Bags/Messenger Bags or Backpacks
- As long as it can be used it can be as crazy as you want, there are a ton on my pinterest.
*My son as a anime/manga character
would be extra special. He loves Kindom Hearts and wishes he was in it. Any type or size of craft is fine.
for writing/sketching ideas in or sort of journaling
*Hats or hoods
for keeping the head warm. My whole family could use some, especially with earflaps.
*Socks or House socks
mismatched, funky, characters, whatever you feel like.
- Please, my wall needs more!
*Wall hanging craft tool keeper.
*Medium or small zippered pouches
- Any kind really. Here is one
as an example, go as crazy as you want. Goose even has a duct-tape one
on his wish list.
- My ears are pierced and I like the ear ivy kind that climb up, or dangly ones, or studs....pretty much anything fun or shiny.
- As simple and small as you like. I keep some in my purse for entertainment while we wait.
- pick a Quote
, Geek thing,
or something else altogether. I cover my purse with pinback buttons.
, like soft headbands
or hairsticks. My hair is waist length and the ends are usually some jewel color like teal or purple or fuschia.
- Goose is starting to collect them and trying to make his own.
for my cellphone
for spiral notebooks.
*Something related to Firefly/Serenity, MegaTokyo, Harry Potter, Star Trek (any of them), Shakespeare, Microbiology, Chuck, Flash, or Doctor Who.
you find yourself drawn to making that you think my family would like.
We also LOVE tasting interesting candies and goodies, although Hubs is the only one that tried the BarBQue flavored crickets.
I'm always looking for neat buttons, yarn, crochet hooks, fabrics, and notions