Swap name: Needlework swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kittykill/ co-orgnaizer: stargardener
Sign-up date range: 3/21-3/28
Date to send item by: 4/30/2008
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? see guidelines
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
Details of swap:
Lovers of needlework crafts (cross stitch, embroidery, needlepoint, punchneedle, blackwork, machine embroidery...I could go on forever) this is the swap for you. We will be crafting 1 big project (4+ hours) and sending supplies. Who can't use more thread or needles or patterns? How many of you love to cross stitch but have been dying for some awesome embroidery? How many of you embroiders are dying for some subversive cross stitch to hang on your wall-well then, C'mon sign up!
Here are some ideas for big projects and for suppliesBig projects
Mutliple tea towels
those thingys to hold your thread
(some of these can be made, you don't need to buy them)
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What needle craft do you do?
What needle craft would you like to receive?
What level do you think you are at? (you can look back at the dialogue around this on the idea thread but I would prefer you rate yourself.)
What kind of things would you like to receive?
What would you NOT like to receive?
What are your favorite colors?
Least favorite colors?
What are some themes or images that you like?
Details about yourself:
Are you willing to have lots of good communication with your partner and with the organizers?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.