Here we go, my loot!
- painted box to store crafty bits in
- owl pin cushion (such a cute little character!)
- foresty bracelet, with a little hodgeheg on it
- coasters with foresty animals inside, perfect as I have no coasters and my room came furnished so don't want to leave any nasty ring stains on them!
- knitted little rat (me and my partner are both rataholics, though I'm unfortunately ratless at the moment)
And as extras, a handmade hammock for future pet ratlets, an adorable fuzzy pencilcase, which was filled with "forest gum" (apple flavour bubblegum, not sure how my partner knew I'm such a kid when it comes to blowing gum bubbles!) and some forest critter stickers.
Few more pics -
Note the adorable rat-pudding card!
Closeups of the coasters
Look how fuzzy! It's amazingly soft too
And my little braceletty hoggy friend
Big thanks to my partner, Feline2001, and to pinupmommy for organising! It was a very fun and smoothly run first-time Craftster swap for me (but definately not the last