I've had this in my head for a while and finally started on it a few weeks ago. It turned out a bit bigger than I had planned, but considering that I didn't actually, er, plan (i.e. no swatch, no test felt...) I'm very happy with the result.
Pattern: My own. I adapted a chart I found on Jessica Tromp's site
I lined the inside with some plain fabric from stash. The base is reinforced with plastic canvas mesh cut to fit.
Yarn: 2 balls (exactly!) Galway Heather in dark green (color 701); 1 ball (about 5 meters left over) Galway in beige (color 112); 200 meters=100 grams
Finished dimensions: Base is 12" x 4"; 10" high. The side panels taper to 2" at the top.