Swap name: Hooray for Craftster-wood!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: sixblueirises
Sign-up date range: January 10th- January 24th
Date to send item by:March 7
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? no
Age requirement? 13+Swap Organizer
himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant
to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Isn't everything better in black and white? This swap is dedicated to old movies and the Craftsters who love them. We will be celebrating all movies released before 1970, from silent films to the monster movies to Hitchcock, Hepburn and beyond...
Crafters in this swap will be making a grand total of six points. That is:
1 point= SMALL=one small item OR two or less hours OR 10$ or less
2 points= MEDIUM= one medium sized item OR 2 or more hours OR 10-30$ dollars
3 points= LARGE= one large item OR 3 or more hours OR 30$ or more
At least two or three points will be either a medium or a large.
All swappers will be required to check in either in this thread or via PM at least once a week. Failure to do so will result in a "Poor Communication" comment being added to your feedback.
Swappers will also be expected to post pictures promptly in the Gallery thread once they have received their items. If you do not have access to a working camera, please let us know so your partner can take pictures before they ship.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
I understand that I am expected to check in at least once per week, either by posting in the thread or PMing the organizer (YES/NO)
I understand that I am expected to post pictures. If for any reason I cannot, I will let my partner know before they send (YES/NO)
Now for the fun stuff!
What can you make for your partner?
What would you like your partner to make for you?
Do you have a Wist, if so what's the address?
What are your favorite colors?
Least favorite colors?
Favorite and least favorite art styles?
Name ten of your favorite older movies (pre 1970)?
Are there any specific movie scenes you like?
Who are your favorite actors/actresses?
Who (if any) are your favorite directors?
Favorite lines or quotes?
Favorite film characters?
Favorite film genres?
Least favorite film genre?
Is there anything else you would like your partner to know about you?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
4. HandsyMalone (welcome first time swapper!)
6. tortilladan (welcome first time swapper!)
9. Dramatrauma (welcome first time swapper!)
11. dollbecky The Hooray for Craftsterwood Swap Gallery!