I'm already up to 6 projects finished this month!
1. I made a hat ... forgot to take pictures ... and now I can't find it! My husband and I have looked everywhere. I think it developed legs and found a warm(er) home!
2. some simple cards
3. a sweater for ME! I participated in a January Sweater challenge along with my local yarn store. I was the first one finished. Granted, I used bigger yarn, lacy crochet stitches and it's more of a vest, but I love it. Sadly, my family wouldn't cooperate, so I don't have a picture of it on me.
4. This is my January new project (if it applies). I tried a sample project to learn the corner-to-corner (C2C) crochet process.
5. I made these Pride & Prejudice-themed stitch markers that I plan to give away during a Feb/Mar knit-along that is literary themed.
6. I wanted this to be the year of socks. This month I started and finished a pair of socks for my 6-year-old daughter. They are a simple 1x1 rib so I whipped these out in a week.