This is my first attempt at making a Lolita skirt. I didn't have a pattern or anything, just a picture and some scrap black material lying arround. It took me about 4 hours to make, I'm pretty proud that I got it done since I've been putting it off for about 6 months now.http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulmonary_anarchy/front_skirt.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulmonary_anarchy/back_skirt.jpg
I think it's like...some sort of cotton material I used, i don't really know, but it's kinda stratchy wich gives it a nice little bounce to the skirt. I really like how it turned out though.