The wedding is over! it was everything I wanted and more, thanks to craftster of course! So inspirational! So here is a running thread of my wedding and the crafts that were done for it... i'll add it a little at a time bc I still have to wait for professional photos
Oh and the post is mostly written as if the wedding hasn't happened yet, i'll change that too !
Our colors are poppy orange, blush pink and lime green.
1. Save the Dates
I made this save the date from our engagement shots which my cousin shot for FREE woohoo
...what do you guys think?
we decided against putting "for the wedding of" and "formal invitation to follow" as we wanted to minimize text and we thought our guests would still get the point.
Since this version we had to crop a little off the bottom (and move the wedding website up) and we also centered the text in the pink box. We are going to order these in postcards off of usps.com for only .80 each!
2. invitations- we bought a kit at Target and we are going to embellish it with colored ink text to match our colors and wrap around labels
Here's the pics!:
And with our wrap around labels:
Back of the envelope:
3. flower girl tissue pomanders- just need two!
4. Orange table runners (nevermind...gonna buy these most likely)
5. Orange/pink/green christmas tree skirt for our "wedding guest book" I am thinking of printing out some of our engagement photos on printable fabric and putting those pics on the skirt and then having our guests sign the skirt with fabric pens. We get keepsake ornaments for every major event in our lives as well as vacations and other memories.. so I think a christmas tree skirt would be a perfect guest book. (having one of my awesome bridesmaids make this instead)
6. wristlets for my bridesmaids.
7. Favors- Tea caddy with our monogram written on it (and baked to set) with ceramic markers, our favorite types of tea and a sticker with our monogram on it.
Here's a mock up!
I'm thinking of printing a little slip of paper to explain why we chose tea and why we specifically chose the teas included. Most likely we'll include Chai tea (my fav) chamomile (his fav) and maybe earl grey (one we can agree on
) maybe we'll print it on the back of that little strip that holds it all together. the total cost for the favors come out to roughly $1.80 each. including ALL materials to make them.
8. Table numbers- each table was named after a year and had corresponding pics of us in that year.