Here are the pics of all my goodies from littlehajerika!!
1. Something local: A coloring book of birds! I love the pictures inside. The artist, Charley Harper, was a mid-century artist from Cincinnati!
2. Something green: Green colored unpaper towels (which are also green: as in reuse!) I loooove these!
3. Something vintage: Vinatge pillowcases! Already cut up for me too!!
4. Something tiny (under 2"): Hairpins & earrings straight from my pinterest! These are so adorable!
5. Something sharp: Glass head pins and pins with cute little leaves (or maybe feathers?!) on top .. can't wait to use these!
6. Something round: Adorable gift tags! The papers she used are so "me"!
7. Sender's choice: I got 2 little bundles of "sender's choice"
First, some ribbon and thread (which you can NEVER have enough of!!)
Second, my most favorite part, green chevron fabric! I have a mild (ok, fine, huge) obsession with chevron right now!!
Extras: Yes, extras, 'cause I got an awesome partner!! She send a vintage pillowcase full of goodies for my herd!
Please, excuse the fact that my children snatched their goods and ran of to "craft" before I was able to get a pic, hence the partial coloring!
Thank you so much Erika! I love it all!