Ok, so I wanted to try to draft my own pattern, did that, then I was afraid if I had measured wrong or anything I would mess up good fabric, soooo, I took an Old Tshirt and chopped it up appling my pattern! It actually turned out half way decent! I need to make a few adjustments, but here it is:
For those of you who asked & have so patiently waited .. I present: a HUGE tute!
First the measurements:http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh37/bsonlytoots/empirewaisttop.jpg
trace all of your pattern onto a tshirt:
NOTE: I made the waist pieces and the front & back of shirt half size and cut them out on a fold:
I hope that covers it all! Sorry for the overload of pics! It's my first real tute! Any questions, please PM me!