That is just too cute for words!! Can you share a little about how you did the wings?
I found some tan tulle -- a little stretchy and lighter weight than other types of tulle I've worked with before -- on clearance at Hancock Fabric a while back. I drew two leaf shapes on newspaper for upper and lower wing pieces. I cut four of each from the tulle. I sewed two pieces together, leaving a bit of a hole for turning. Turned and top stitched about 1/8" from the edge. Then I threaded some 18 gauge wire through the channel made by the top stitching and secured the ends of the wire with duct tape. I did the same for all four leaves/wing pieces.
I took the four constructed wing pieces and laid them out over waxed paper. I used fabric paint to make the leaves a bit more variegated. Let that dry. Then using fresh sheets of waxed paper and fabric glue I applied liberal amounts of craft glitter for the leaf veins.
I made a back piece from the same material as the vest, stuffed it with 3 layers of cardboard cut from a cereal box (6"x4"), and sewed a ribbon to each corner for the straps. (I tied them under her arms, rather than using elastic for straps).
I overlapped the upper and lower wing pieces, sewed them to each other with invisible thread (by hand), and then positioned the two halves of the wings on the back piece and sewed them with the invisible thread too.
Et voila! Leafy fairy wings. I'm actually quite pleased with how they turned out....quite like I envisioned and much better than I expected!