Hi! This is my first time posting a project I did and I can't wait to get some feedback. I am pretty happy with the way they turned out. I LOVE old train cases and am constantly buying them at yardsales. I somehow ended up with a surplus of them and since we were super broke at Xmas I decided to fix some of them up for my sister and Mother. The one I fixed up for my Mother was in pretty good shape so I just added a mirror and a new bottom. I also added a few images and some small amount of beadwork around them. I am dumb and didn't take any before pictures. The second case I made for my little Sister who LOVES Doctor Who. Her case was a total wreck inside but it was Tardis blue so I HAD to use it. It had this horrible bright red lining that I had to rip out and replace. Hers took a while, but I was thrilled with how the new lining came out. It's a dark blue corduroy with a silver ribbon trim. I lined the top with black fabric and covered it in pictures and a new mirror. The top doesn't look as good as I would like, but I am happy with it none the less. SO anyway a ton of Mod Podge, hot glue, and Aleene's Craft Glue later this is how they turned out. I would love to hear what you guys think of them!