I'm not sure if scones are really desserts, but
I made these strawberry scones using a recipe that is at the end. I had fresh strawberries lying around the house, and they were really sweet naturally.
I whipped up a quick cream cheese frosting, and frosted it onto the scones, because the scones themselves weren't very sweet.
I couldn't find the recipe link, but I had written it down on a piece of paper.
1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped into smaller bite size
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
3 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon baking poweder
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoon butter
2/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract (optional really)
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in one bowl.
3. Then, cut in the butter into the dry mixture, until you get nice coarse crumbs.
4. Add in your strawberries and then add in your milk at once.
5. I then floured a surface and rolled out my dough into a circle about half an inch thick (I think). Then I cut the dough like I would cut a pizza, into triangular slices.
6. You can sprinkle the top with sugar or brush the top with egg yolk, but I did neither. I instead, I put some frosting on the scones once they were done.
7. Anyways, place your scones on a greased or parchment paper lined baking sheet for about 15 minutes. The scones don't spread that much, so you don't have to worry about placing the scones far apart, but don't put them to close either.
This yields approximately 12 triangular scones.