I have just recently been "awarded" a craft space of my own. So I've been fixing it up, straightening up, repairing, trying to find a place for everything. One of those things I've been working on is this chair DH brought me from somewhere. It was full of dust, torn, just weird.
I took some fabric and...took off. I have to say though that I was inspired to do so by the people here.
There must have been a million staples in this thing. Literally rows of them. I used a screwdriver and small pliers.
Then to be on the safe side I used the old fabric to cut out new pieces.
In the end, came up with this.
Thank you for looking.