Swap name:THE OFFICE SWAP Round 4
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:madmommymia
Sign-up date range:January 16-January 24
Date to send item by: February 27
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? under 18 get parent permission
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A LIMIT 20
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
For those of you who have memorized every episode, laughs before the jokes are said, and can't wait til Thursday night, this swap is for you. Now, I watch the US version, but the swap is open to anyone I suppose. I'm not going to get too much into the show--because if you're here to swap it, you already know it! Michael, Dwight, Pam, Jim, Jan, Angela, Oscar, Creed....the list goes on and on....They all make us laugh (and cringe), so let's craft The Office!!! Let's do one large item, one medium, and one small.
swap crafting requirements
you may send more if you and your partner agree to it or if you prefer points. Use your best judgment when deciding what is enough and what isn't. Always think about what you would be excited to receive in the mail and craft accordingly.
When you ship: Be sure to get delivery confirmation, be sure to PM me and your partner
When you receive: Be sure to PM me and your partner, be sure to post pictures or have partner post pictures
I will be updating things daily.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap THE OFFICE SWAP R4
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What are your Favorite:
3. story lines:
Types of crafts you can make:
Types of crafts you like to receive:
Types of crafts you would not like to receive:
Is there anything you are hoping to make for your partner?
Is there anything you are hoping to receive from your partner?
Does anyone in your home smoke?
Do you have pets?
Wists or other stalkable pages?
Anything else your partner needs to know...
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO madmommymia VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Previous swap galleries for inspiration:
The Office Round 1 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=139668.0
The Office Round 2 Round 2 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=175365.0
The Office Round 3 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=205278.0Participants:
3.stacysews-------SENT and RECEIVED
9.beckashell-----SENT AND RECEIVED
OUR GALLERY LINK: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=338580.0