so, the low down -- i was working with silk shantung and that stuff is gorgeous but it unravels really quickly and it's impossible to distinguish right side/wrong side. so i ended up having a near mental breakdown when i was all ready to sew my pieces together on the morning of the 4th and discovered i'd put my darts on the wrong side of my front piece! i had to take them all out and remeasure and everything.
I am so terribly glad I read this earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have realized that I did the same exact thing! I likely would have just given up and put it in the "to finish probably never" pile.. I am just glad it's an easy enough fix.. your version looks so great and that color is amazing! Thank you for posting this, I'm sure I'm not the only one helped out by it.