Announcement: Send-outs have been extended until Wednesday, December 17th.
Swap name: Holiday Ornament Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Craftastrophe
Co-organizer of this swap: jMisSister
Sign-up date range: 10/10/08 - 10/24/08
Date to send item by:12/17/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 36
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 16+Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NODetails of swap
Do you love the holidays? Are you itching to get some decorations for your christmas tree? Then this is the swap for you!!
Everyone will be making 3 ornaments and 1 MEDIUM crafted item
. You can make more ornaments as long as you talk about it with your partner.
Due to the chaos that often ensues with the holiday season, there is plenty of time for crafting!
A few last notes:
- Please post at least once a week in this thread (even if you can only muster "just checking in")
- Communicate with your partner - just might just make a friend
- Send a PM to me and your partner when you both send out and receive your package
- If you're in the US, please get a DC#, and if you're sending from another country, please save your receipts
If you want to participate, please send me a PM with "Holiday Ornament Swap" in the subject line
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Does your christmas tree have a certain theme or color scheme?
Anything in particular that you would NOT like on an ornament? (like certain colors, religious themes, etc)
What types of things can you make?
Is there anything in particular that you would like t receive for your crafted item?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you smoke or have pets?
Is there anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Group 1: Send PM's with DC#'s to Craftastrophe
Destined To Fail & chrsdx sprklgrl81 & carrieme bnyce126 & ellen-j lindyv321 & macreede christinacoghill & nikimac missmelissa & Silvana flyraeven & gamemom42
vw69 Craftastrophe & RazorBladeSmile
Group 2: Send PM's with DC#'s to jMisSister
Lady Hope & honeyfresh (Angel = fusbdgt) HippieKender & jemmy Dropkick Mick & mlheran
Laural (Angel = gamemom42) spookshowbaby77 & whisp3rd Fosca & poppycock!! tsarinaerika & theshipshape pinokeeo & jMisSister
green = sent
blue = received
purple = sent and received
purple = sent and received and you got feedback
orange = sending late with communication
red = please contact me ASAP!
Please remember to post at least once a week in the thread
(I'll most likely be checking on Fridays)