this is the finished project:
1. trace the ipod and cut out two outlines. make them a little bigger than the ipod itself.
2. using tracing paper, trace the screen and circle of the ipod
3. place the tracing paper over one of the ipod outlines you cut out and center it
4. cut out the screen and circle
5. draw the outline for the screen and circle like so
6. draw short dotted lines around the two ipod outlines. make sure they are not too close to the edge and not too close to each other.
7. cut slits where the lines are.
8. lace ribbon throught the slits
9. tie bows on the end and voila!