WOW! Where did you get them for 6/$15...that sounds like a reasonable price!
That ikea sjhelving system was a work surface you can attach right to the front of it! I thought it was pretty cool!
OK...here is my to do in this room for today and tommorrow....
1.trash out (not really much, but I will check)2. throw out/give away old magazines in HUGE red tub
working on now...
3. get all scrapbooking supplies put up in white cabinet
4. put guitar/amp back in music room
5. carry out consignment clothes to study-start listing
6. load boxes of donate junk
7. put away all fabric scraps
8. finish empying bookshelves-need boxes
9. fold fabric on shelf
10. rearrange couch/chair
11. rearrange craft side
12. continue sorting and culling
added for the weekend...
13. get pictures on wall
14. get shelving hung
15. tidy wiring
16. tackle "corner of doom"
I will update later