Of course... Two days ago I finished four projects, but forgot to take pictures!
Im trying to be active here on Craftster, but sometimes I forget. But I think I will join this 50 projects for 2014, and take pictures from now on. I have a list with things I should do, but trying to have fun and make what I want when Im feeling crafty. Some things are presents and some things just for fun.
Although, Im not sure how I should proceed. Should I make a post where I post all of my finished projects in a list, or just make random posts when I have finished something? I really like lists and have seen a couple of persons having lists in one post.
1. Pony beads bracelets and necklaces for my nieces in xmas presents. (I know, Im early ^^)
2. Paracord bracelet for my older brother, army green.
3. Paracord bracelet for younger brother, orange and black
4. Paracord bracelet for the other younger brother, black and orange
5. Tiny Sea turtle; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431403.msg5157888#msg5157888