I claim Ehlvee for some knitting/crochet supplies and maybe a scarf
This is my first claim! YAY
I am a 24 (25 in February) year old from Central Arkansas. I love anything related to any of my heritages (German/Scottish/English/Native American)! I dabble in many different crafts: mostly crochet, paper-crafts, photography (I have a small business), painting, mixed media, sculpting, and I'm about to start my adventure in kitting and yarn spinning! I have an almost two year old that I raise by myself and I'm a full-time student (one year away from my Bachelors...in Accounting lol). Both my and my boyfriend's birthdays are in February (would be cool to get birthday gifts lol).
Colors TO WEAR: purple, black, greys, and dark red (like crimson or wines)
Colors FOR HOME: anything natural or fitting with a woodland/wintery/rock theme (slate colors, dark woods, greys, with splashes of red or greens).
Scents: pine or evergreen, coffee, gardenia, and fresh rain
Metals: I wear silver mostly, but I love antique gold and copper, too.
Animals: owls, foxes, or other woodland animals, white or albino animals, ravens or crows. If it's for a Christmas item, I decorate in a Northwoods theme so moose, black/brown bears, and deer.
Flower/Plant/Tree: pine/cedar/cypress, lilies, crysanthemum, lotus, ivy, and maple leaves.
Nerdy-Stuff: Magic the Gathering, Labyrinth, The Crow, Mel Brooks movies, Monty Python, Adventure Time, Downton Abbey, Korean Dramas, Anime (Bleach, Black Butler, Trinity Blood, Blue Exorcist), Dragon Age (the videogame series), and Harry Potter!
Other themes: Indian/Hindu, old world, grundgy vintage, victorian gothic, Asian, damask, and old-style witchy things.
My Daughter's Likes: Hello Kitty, cats, Doc McStuffins, Dora, Mickey/Minnie, and dogs.
No allergies here! Please nothing that smells of smoke, however. If it's a wearable item for my daughter, please make it in a softer fabric/fiber as she has eczema and is easily irritated. Also, she's afraid of frogs and gorillas...I have no idea why, but she is. I also ask that nothing for her says Daddy on it. Also, please consider, we are not a Christian household so no crosses (unless Celtic) or scripture/verse things. Thank you.
Big Crafty Wishes!:
* A Felted Rock – natural colors (browns/rust/orange/red/moss/grey) and needs to have a red heart felted into it. Would prefer this be about fist-sized or a little smaller.
* A Yarn Bag like this!! - I love the owls, but anything based on my likes is great. I love the idea of the multiple holes and if it's big enough to hold at least two skeins, that'd be a BIG plus! I've never had a yarn bag or anything like it in my 8 years of yarn crafting 0_0 lol.http://www.fibrespace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Natural_Owl_Totable-1.jpg
* Woven, Sewn, or Leather Guitar Strap – for acoustic or electric. Would be a big plus if I could get my boyfriend's initials somewhere (CLC). He likes black, dark brown/green, red/green/yellow (like reggae colors/design), and if it's leather, it would be cool for it to be tooled with some interesting braiding design, but plain nice leather is ok too! I really think he'd love these!https://www.etsy.com/listing/175002245/guitar-strap-reggae-woven-ribbon-sewn?ref=favs_view_1https://www.etsy.com/listing/174991880/guitar-strap-gold-celtic-vintage-style?ref=related-4
* Fallout hoodie/tshirt – my boyfriend would love to have a New California Republic flag inspired shirt or hoodie in XL. Here's the flag image: this can have just the bear/star or the whole thing.http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110909015118/reddeadredemption/images/7/73/New-California-Republic-flag-Originates-from-the-Fallout-games.png
* IN SEARCH OF!!: Crochet! Magazine November 2009 Issue that has the Tuxedo Front Man's Pullover pattern in it! I'd love the magazine or just that pattern from it.
* Removable Stitch Markers – owls, Harry Potter themed, or something else. They can be super dangly stuff, too...as long as they aren't going to catch on yarn anything goes.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845829043/
* Any of my Supplies list!
* Gift Bags/Boxes/Envelopes – for my photography business. I need something to put the disc and print release in other than a manilla envelope -_- ...either a thin box or envelope that can hold a 8.5x11 page folded in half at least. I would like something in either white, black, grey, or kraft or a combo of any of those OR different colors/prints (like for a wedding shoot, I could package their disc in a bag that matched their wedding, etc...) I have a few examples for inspiration on my Pinterest board “Craftster Swaps.”
* Overnight Bag – a really nice sturdy one with a matching makeup-type case for toothbrush, hair brush, and medicine. In any fabric you think I would like.http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/imageviewer.php?imgpath=/images/bags_kalencom/solstice&filename=16.jpg
* Camera Bag Insert – padded purse organizer to put in any purse to hold my camera and lenses.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018844398584/
* Quiet Book Pages – anything cute, really...She likes Doc McStuffins, Hello Kitty, art, and it would be cool to have some Harry Potter ones, too. I'd like them to be able to fit in a three ring binder.
* Scrap Sweater Jacket – for me (blacks/purples), my daughter (purples/pinks/greens), or my boyfriend's daughter (purples/reds/pinks).http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845933706/ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018843685565/
* Scrap Sweater Hoodie – for my boyfriend...he'd love this! He likes dark greens, browns and blacks, but not necessarily camo.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845939405/
* Art Tote – would like two of these.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845805649/
* Nap Mathttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845829588/
* Wallet & matching Coin Purse – with lots of card slots.https://www.etsy.com/listing/66865455/handmade-wallet-lavender-branches-on?ref=listing-shop-header-1
* This cute lamb stuffie!http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845940000/
* Knitted Nordic socks – I like my socks kind of short. I LOVE these, but any Nordic sort of pattern.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845940879/
* Cute Knitted socks for my toddler!
* An amigurumi of the Doc McStuffins toy, “Stuffie.” - we have a small stuffed one, but would love a bigger one, like a foot or more tall.
* Amigurumi food – funky stuff like sushi, radish, bok choi (spelling? Lol), etc. Cute with faces?
* “Junk” Jewelry – long gypsy style necklaces that are made of old random stuff to make beautiful pieces.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845439244/
* This bracelet or something very similar – would be EXTRA cool if it had different queens represented (Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria, Marie Antoinette, Anne Boleyn, Mary I of England, etc.)https://www.etsy.com/listing/84915418/marie-antoinette-cameo-charm-bracelet?ref=favs_view_11
* Labyrinth Knocker earringshttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/149604018845825708/
* Old Key Necklaces – I love old skeleton keys.
* Anything featuring astronomical (Aquarius-me & my boyfriend or Aries-my daughter) or Hindu stuff (especial the Om symbol or Ganesh, Shiva, or Rama)...and feathers, I love feathers.
* Mom Keychain – with either my daughter's name and/or the saying “I love you to the moon and back...”https://www.etsy.com/listing/119927595/personalized-2-bezel-mom-keychain?ref=sr_gallery_24&ga_search_query=mom+keychain&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all
* Garden Junk – my mom likes upcycled or old rusted things to put in her yard. She currently has an old iron stove, big terracotta chimney, natural rock and old bricks, colorful bottles and gazing balls (she could use more too), and flowers that I made of painted saw blades if those things give you an idea of what she likes. Christian crosses/themes are ok here!
* Vulgar/Nerdy coffee mugs – regular or travel mugs. Zombie apocalypse, “I'd (tap symbol in Magic the Gathering) that...,” Talk Nerdy to me, Harumph, Harumph!, or anything that is related to mornings before coffee and curse words LOL. Anything else you think I'd like!
* Harry Potter Christmas ornaments (any craft...seriously) – I would love to have an all Harry Potter themed tree/decor some day...owls, potion bottles, wands (instead of the usual ice sickles!), the house crests, small Hogwarty mail, small hoopla with different things, miniatures of characters, small creatures (like the little dragons in GOF), anything you can think of! I would prefer these be 2-4 inches in size or 4-6 inches if it's just long/thin.
*Yarn!!! - anything works EVEN HAND DYED/SPUN! I'm currently needing lots of black, a fun fur in either red or black, a natural speckled wool color, and a charcoal grey. I could use large scraps too! I'd also like to try one of those mesh/lace yarns probably in cream...
* Knitting needles (I have size 11) – some circular would be nice too
* Knitting patterns (mostly beginner stuff)
* Crochet patterns – books, or vintage patterns for kids clothes (girls) or décor, or any cool pdf from Etsy.
* Fair-Isle crochet patterns.
* Black Circle Handles – for a crochet bag.
* Used dremel...I know this is a big one but you never know...
* Fiber for spinning (art batts, roving, etc...please nothing I have to wash/prep myself...not ready for that yet Lol I would like something I can just spin right off).
* Yarn Ball winder
* Books/Magazines! - anything on yarn spinning or natural dying, crochet (any level really), knitting, fiber information (like information on different types of fleece and how to care for the yarns/fibers, or plant fibers, etc.), anything related to fiber arts...how the animals are sheered, the different animals and lock structures.
* K-cups for my Keurig – medium roast (regular or bold-my favorite is Columbian or House blend, but I'll try other types), hot cocoa, regular tea like Luzianne (sweet or unsweet) that I can brew over ice, and any kind that is pre-sweetened/flavored that you like...we like really sweet chocolatey stuff.
* Dark chocolate is my fav!
* H.I.M./heartagram or Pink Floyd things. Looking for Trace Bundy stuff too (he does “Bristlecone”)!
* Books – poetry (classic stuff like Robert Frost or Edgar Allan Poe), classics (by Homer or Jane Austen or something else), non-fiction about wars, weapons, history-type stuff, and sheet music (piano, guitar, flute)!
Anything from my Pinterest or Etsy Favorites is fair game! Even if it's in my crochet project board, it's free to make...there's a couple things in there that I am currently making, but would love one for myself or just a different color combination.