This dress was made as a costume for a "murder & mystery" set in 1922.
- I took 2 XL Men's T-Shirts (I wear M or L), cut off a little bit of the bottom part of the top t-shirt and sewed-on the bottom part of the second shirt.
- I did a V-neck (it's not very good, so it looks like a round-neck...).
- I added a belt with spangles (? the little glittery thingies).
- I also pinched the sides from the armholes to the belt and the back all the way from the top to the belt.
- I took a strip of the second shirt to do the headband and added a flower (I wanted feathers, but I couldn't find any in the short amount of time I had to make this).
I completed the look with a "chignon", dark lipstick, pearl necklaces and a "cigarette holder" (pencil).