I made this for a swap, and I couldn't just let it go without giving it it's own topic.
I've never done anything like this before, so it took me hours -and that was just me staring at the fabric piles and beads trying to make them make sense in my head. Anyway, I love the result. It's a combination of fabric remnants, fabric glue, some handsewing, beads, buttons and other random bits.
I just realized that these pictures were taken before I put the other end of the closure on. I searched everywhere for some black elastic rope before realizing I could just cut a hair tie in half. Hopefully I will make more of these at some point, and hopefully the next ones will take less time.