It looks great! I tried that tute, too, and it was really simple, but yours turned out much much better than mine. The different papers look great together. And the headbands give it a very professional quality. I couldn't work up the courage to do my first attempt at a headband in miniature, but it really makes the book look fantastic.
I've made a couple, and have the textblocks and covers prepared for more, but am holding off assembling them until I can figure out how to make them into pendants. Just putting a jump ring through the spine pushes the textblocks out a bit too far. Jewelry is not my craft of choice, so I am rather befuddled about what to try next.
And just for kicks, my first three, sitting on a quarter: