aliasgracie: -43C? Two questions popped immediately into my head...1) where the heck do you live and 2) WHY the heck do you live there?!
Seriously, I'm sure Sasketchewan is lovely...in the SUMMER. Stay warm!
As I sit here and whine that it's a "fa-reezing" 30 degrees F here (wimpy deep Southerner here), here's my February list:
1. lip-shaped wine coasters (must draft pattern)
2. "vacuum" bag for my husband's shop vacuum he's upcycled from my old stove vent motor
3. An Alot for my DD and maybe one for her teacher
4. some sheep cards for my friends at Valentine's Day, possibly with Martha Stewart's heart potholders for one or two of them
5. find a chocolate muffin that's not too sweet for the group of friends who comes for breakfast every Wednesday morning
Still working on January's list--fate's been making it's OWN "50 in 50" for me to try and keep up with.
How are you making your Alot? I want to knit one for my brother, but my knitting is not quite advanced enough for the pattern I found.