Thanks everyone! If you're inspired, it actually wasn't that difficult to construct, the hand sewing was the time-consuming part. It took a few hours just from the amount of hand sewing. I drafted a basic pattern first on butcher paper and started with the basic grey shield. After sewing and stuffing that, I cut out the other pieces and placed them to make sure they were the right size, then started on the hand-sewing. I started with the blue, then the yellow, and saved the red for last. I tried to make it as inconspicuous as possible, and I'm really pleased with it
Thanks for all the positive feedback, and feel free to copy my idea! Spread the lurve!