I claim Dulcinea for a sock knitting kit and a bit of Kureyon.
This is my third claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received.
About Me: I'm 18 and live in Ontario, Canada. I've just finished my first year of a History and Comparative Literature major. I have three cats and a puppy, and am really fond of turtles. I love teal, purple, and green, and spend most of my time reading and knitting. I love rainy, grey days and kayaking.
- a mixed-paper journal
- the maiden's glory headdress from AnitCraft http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/beltane06/maidensglory.htm
- fabric (Celtic, sea creatures, turtles, superheros)
- an amigurumi turtle or beaver
- a padded laptop case/bag
- an embellished zip-up hoodie, guy's medium
- a learn-to-stencil kit
- a "sewing goodies" bag http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73010.0
- a circle skirt or some other non-form-fitting, mid-calf length skirt
- a stencilled Snape t-shirt, adult medium
- anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/Rain
-a niddy noddy
- stitch markers
- painted cheapy slip-on shoes, size 9