I claim ehinders for Bella's mittens (knitted)
3rd claim, 0 sent, 0 received.
About Me: I'm 20 and live in Ontario, Canada. I have two cats and a puppy, and am really fond of turtles. I love teal, purple, brown, and green, and spend most of my time reading and knitting. I love rainy, grey days and kayaking.
- a mixed-paper journal for sketching and writing
- the maiden's glory headdress from AnitCraft http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/beltane06/maidensglory.htm
- a hippie dress similar to this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=92679.0
- an embellished zip-up hoodie, men's medium or small
- a magic yarn ball
- a lined circle skirt or some other non-form-fitting, above the knee-length skirt
- an X-Men/Rogue themed decorated altoid tin
- anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/Rain
- a tree of life pendant with purple or green stones ***thanks, phoenixfiredesigns!
- an infinity dress in black, purple, or green
- a niddy noddy ***thank you, oneredboot!
- a drop spindle
- fabric (Celtic, sea creatures, turtles, superheros, purple, green, brown, blue, yellow) - preferably cotton
- a learn-to-stencil kit
- US 1, 2, or 4 circular knitting needles of any length
- rubber stamps
- ink pads, any but blue or black
- a brayer
- block-printing ink
- dark chocolate
- any books from my amazon wishlist http://www.amazon.ca/registry/wishlist/2VPGXKYFB1UI1/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go