After occasionally lurking the board for several years, I've decided to become active. 27 years old. Live in Louisville, Kentucky. I started working out of my home this year. Eliminating travel time to and from work, I've acquired quite a bit of extra time and energy to devote towards being crafty again...YAY! I'm excited to make new connections here.
I have a Model 100 that I bought off ebay a few years back. I became very frustrated with it at the time and set it aside. Now, I'm ready to tackle it again. I need help though and I didn't see this question really answered within this thread.
I am having problems with the mylar attaching to the button frame. It pouches in random spots. On some buttons, I can literally peel the mylar off with ease. I have experimented using different amounts of force when pressing the buttons with no real results. The buttons just do not look smooth.