I guess this is where this belongs, anyhoo I've had this desk chair for about 2 years now, after I rescued it from the side of the road and all this time I've been wanting to re-upholster it but I guess I didn't have the guts till now.
so I had some pink vinyl lying around that I'd bought for another project that never happened and thought ok it's high time I used it...
this is what it looked like before:
I still want to cover the arms with knit/crochet "sleeves" mainly because I ran out of vinyl, but it might look interesting and the sleeves will be washable, I plan to put buttons on them so they're removable. If you think I've never done anything like this before I'm quite pleased with it, it's got it's flaws but hey next time I know what to do and won't make the same mistakes...Now all that's left is to get that plastic smell off of it... O_O
thanks for looking!