After weeks of searching for the perfect pattern, I finally decided on Amy Butler's Nappy bag. This is my first real project (with a pattern) post and I very proud of it, even with its boo-boos . I have to admit that I did struggle with a few things that was suppose to be easy but thats how you learn, by doing...right? The exterior fabric was a real pain to work with b/c it unraveled very easily, when I ripped a seam nearly 1/2" of the material frayed
. In general I would say it was an easy pattern to follow but it was very time consuming. There were over 20 (big) pieces to cut out . I taught myself alot, how to install a magnetic snap, a reg snap, and how to add a carabiner for my keys. I definitely plan on making more of these down the road, some in a reduced size. I can't wait to show off my bag! Hope you like it!
P.S. Thank you Maggi (magpie0816) for all your help on this project!
6 big pockets on the inside. I omitted the 2 bottle pockets. Can't really see the magnetic snap here. It was surprisingly easy to install too
I love the idea of a cell pocket on the outside, but with the pattern dimen given you surely wouldn't be able to fit a phone bigger than a Razr in it. I lucked out, my Razr fits perfectly.
Always losing my keys, this key ring with come in use