Swap name: Whats your Sign Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Kiwi-Chickie
Sign-up date range: June 2rd - June 16th
Date to send item by: July 16th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 16+Swap Organizer meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
participant meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Details of swap:
I'm not talking about a cheesy pick up line, I'm talking about astrology.
Astrological signs represent twelve equal segments or divisions of the zodiac.
Its funny how people play towards their signs. I can only imagine what a crazy inspired Pisces might come up with!
Every sign (star signs, Chinese signs, ect) all have their own unique traits.
You might just learn something about yourself with this swap, lol.
Helpful Links:http://www.astro.com/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_sign
Crafting: 2 med and 1 small
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Are you 16+:
Do you smoke or have any common allergens in your house? (pets, etc):
Are you allergic to anything?:
Do you have a wists/blog/etc.? List urls here:
What crafts do you do?:
Whats your sign(s)?
Things you would like to receive or you need:
Things you do not want/or need:
Anything else you want your partner to know:
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
PARTICIPANTS AND PARTNERS:
8.) M Fox
Kiwi-Chickie ---> antarcticraft
antarcticraft ---> Kiwi-Chickie
PandaBunnie ---> kaymkay
kaymkay ----> PandaBunnie
crafter21 ---> Pluckie1_08
M Fox ---> Nicolatte
Nicolatte ---> Mfox
Gala_apples ---> Djsemira
Djsemira ---> Gala_apples
Craftie_luvr ---> Dustpan Dan
Dustpan Dan ---> Craftie_luvr