Craftster member who is organizing this swap: CreativeChick8
Sign-up date range: 2/15/09 - 2/26/09
Date to send item by: 3/25/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? nope
Age requirement? 13, but please be prepared to make sure you have money for supplies and money/transportation to the Post Office for sendouts
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Do you love that rude, stubborn, Vicadin addicted doctor? Do you tune in whenever you can? Is your DVR full with episodes of our favorite team of medical doctors? Do think Dr. Houses' eyes are amazing? (k, maybe that's only me )Then this is the swap for you! Any more words needed?
The requirements are: 1 small, 1 medium, and 1 large, but feel free to speak with your partner and keep me updated if you want to change anything!
Here are some links to get you inspired:
House swap gallery 1: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=154419.0
Some great pictures: http://flickr.com/groups/house/
Official website: http://www.fox.com/house/
A fantastic video "Why We Like Dr.House"
A video of some awesome "Houseisms":
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Least favorite character?
Anything in particular that you'd like?
Anything to steer clear of?
Favorite colors? Least favorite colors?
Anything else that your partner should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
ALSO: FOR THIS SWAP YOU ARE REQUIRED TO POST ON THIS "BOARD" AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK! IF YOu DO NOT, IT WILL SHOW ON YOUR FEEDBACK!!!
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Partners and one 3 way!! Person on left of arrow will be sending to person on right of arrow.
Sent + Received
Capt_Jordi -> MidnightIris
Midnight Iris ->
gemusia -> YoungMom
YoungMom -> gemusia
GALLERY!! : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298320.0