Cute, easy & fun... what more could one want in a holiday craft?! I made these yesterday when Punky was after an orange for a snack....
1. Gather up your supplies- Oranges, a bowl, a sharp knife, a tea light candle, a marker & a spoon.
2. Set your orange down so you know the best angle for it to sit still & steady.
3. Mark the face.
4. Slice off top of orange (keep the top!) & scoop out all the pulp into the bowl.
5. Carve out features with your knife, if you put the spoon back against the side you are carving you won't go
through to the other side accidentally.
6. WASH OFF THE GOOP! There will be much goop (why I drew the process instead of photographing it!) and you
will be sticky.
7. Place a tea light candle inside your wee jack & light it, place lid on carefully.