Ok, so today is Star Wars Day (May the Fourth Be with You!
(Get it?!)) and last year, I celebrated with some fun Star Wars themed food. So I'll share some of those recipes. All the pictures can be found on my food blog, along with all of the recipes. I'll share a couple and then link to my blog so y'all can read the fine details.
So, first up:
Lemon Lime Soda
1. Put your sherbet in your glass
2. Pour the soda over your sherbet
Cream cheese OR sour cream OR your favorite chip dip OR Peanut Butter (Depends on what you like)
1. Rinse your veggies
2. Cut the celery stalks in half
3. Spread on the dip
4. Place carrot inside one half of the celery and place another half ontop of the carrot
5. Make appropriate lightsaber noises and enjoy!
Those are the simplest recipes. I also have recipes Chewbacca Furballs and Princess Leia Pizza Bagel Buns and Death Star Cookies. I hope y'all have just as much fun as I did with these recipes! http://foodforthought1987.blogspot.com/2009/05/star-wars-fun.html
Full pictures and more recipes are there!
Enjoy and May the Fourth be with you!