DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!
Hurry, I love it! And you were right, the hole is closed up and I'm happy as a clam!
Overall, I am happy with it and am wearing it right now... and I plan on knitting another design from Zephyr next... probably the Juliet cardigan for my friend. I'm so happy that it fits me perfectly... I chose to knit an extra inch or so on the total length before adding the ribbing, and I'm glad I did, it would have been a little too short.
A few things I'd change if I made it again (and I plan on it!):
- I'd probably use a different yarn. I do like the mercerized cotton as it's pretty and not too hot to wear, but it seems bulkier and the stitches don't look as nice as I would like.
- I was a little lazy and chose not to figure out the k1 p1 bind off! (ha!) I just bound off in pattern... I think the pattern actually called for the k1 p1 bind off AKA kitchener bind off, which I don't know how to do yet.