These are Chocolate Chip Crumbcakes from Disney's BoardWalk Bakery. I made a whole bunch for Thanksgiving and people seemed pretty fond of them!
1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sifted cake flour
1 cup cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups butter, softened
1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
4 large eggs
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour three 3"x5" mini loaf pans.
2) In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup plus two tablespoons of the cake flour with the cornstarch and baking powder.
3) In a medium bowl using an electric mixer, beat 1 cup sugar, 1 cup plus two tablespoons butter, and lemon extract for about 5 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, and adding 2 to 3 tablespoons of the flour with the last egg (the mixture may seem curdled but it isn't). Beat for 3-4 minutes, or until creamy again.
4) With a rubber spatula, fold in the remaining flour mixture until thoroughly mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5) In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla with a fork. Add the remaining 1/2 cup flour and mix until crumbly.
6) Fill the prepared loaf pans with the crumbcake batter and sprinkle the crumb mixture over the top.
7) Bake the crumbcakes for 35-40 minutes or until the middle of the cake springs back when touched lightly or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
These are really good for dessert when it's warm with chocolate syrup and whipped cream, or for breakfast if you just eat it cold with a big glass of milk (I recommend a lot of milk with this cake). Enjoy!!