The brief was to make a tentacle Pot Head Monster, The customer wanted scary and cute. He said to go ahead and use my Strawberry Anarchy Style so here is the end result! He suggested to put the black slime coming out of the tentacles, loved that Idea... his nick name is " salty, the bath salt monster" his owner named him I had great fun doing this, it's the most challenging model I have made yet. It's approx 6 inches tall! and almost 6 inches wide.
I build a frame with wire and tin foil , then covered it with clay . I had to weigh it down with coins because the top was heavy so I built in some coins to the bottom of the pot and glued the plant in!
Also Below is the first of my happy flowers, these are made from wire and polymer clay. I want to make all different colours. You can wear them as necklaces, use them as rear view mirror decorations. or I can make them into magnets, brooch's, ahh anyway you get the drift. Hope you like my new projects There's a few others at the bottom! I have done some more but better not put them all in here in case it's too long.