*bites nails* So many things to want and love...that hat is AMAZING...I'm off to take some pictures my pups woke me up so I should probably actually do something lol...
Alright here we go!!
The sprinkle pendants..my partners will need to choose either the heart shape or the long shape, and they'll also need to pick which sprinkles they want. I don't have anymore of the pink and red and white sprinkles like I thought. But I do have a bunch of hearts already made like the ones in the picture.
1. Rainbow Sprinkles
2. Pastel Sprinkles
3. Neon Easter Sprinkles
4. Round Happy color Sprinkles
5. Cupcake long Sprinkles
Button Pendants I have the two shapes the squarish shape and again the long. Partners will need to tell me what shape they want along with with the following color options..
1. One color either in pastel, neon colors, fall colors or what ever type I choose.I can also do all white or all black. ( These would look like the ones pictured)
2. Rainbow meaning I mix all colors and types( shiney and flat not meaning I'd mix pastels with neon).
3. Pick two colors to mix (examples would be pink and green, or black and white)
4. Pick one main color and then choose a Mickey Mouse button to be the main focal point. ( so I'd have a layer of normal buttons say in yellow, and you choose the Mickey button to be green that way it stands out) the colors of Mickey buttons are neon and they are pink,yellow,green,blue and orange. ( Mikey buttons will NOT fit in the long shape.)
Sorry that was so long!!