So, this year I was little red riding hood for Halloween.
I figured it was one of the classics, and I have never done it before.
The whole shebang.
The cape is made of red cotton, the pattern is See&Sew 4266.
The skirt is black cotton, with a red net petticoat, Simplicity 3847.
And the bloomers are Christmas cotton and were adapted from Butterick 6884.
The tank top I bought at target. I stenciled the "no wolf" design on in acrylic paint.
The fishnets I bought.
I may have had a beverage or two by this point.
I had a great Halloween.
Everybody knew who I was meant to be... Although a couple didn't figure it out until they saw the shirt.
Sorry, I didn't think to take any progress shots.
But here is what's left of the fabric.
I had a lot of extra net...
I might make another skirt.
The one I made sits really high, what with the pattern actually being for a poodle skirt.
I would like another one that sits on the hips, not way up at the natural waist.