Hey, everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here.
Long story short, I missed the last train home at a concert of my fav band in a city nearby, and the lead singer (we knew each other and talked before) drove me home; of course, he wouldn`t accept any payment for the gas. So I decided to make him a gift.
He is young, good looking, can sing, play guitar. Usually on stage he wears a shirt and cute tie with sneakers, or ripped sweatshirts with jeans. More info:
* loves rock music (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is one of his favs)
* is the newest and youngest (in his 20s) member of the band
* is just a little hard of hearing
* doesn`t smoke
* usually drives his car, so he doesn`t drink a lot most of the time
* claims he is shy but secretly very wild (librarian type personality)
* is just slightly efeminate
* is very energetic on and off stage; moves a lot
* doesn`t normally wear accessories such as jewelry, badges, bags etc.
The gift should be:
* cute and symbolic, not something big and fancy
* platonic (don`t want him to get the wrong impression), but not cold
* nothing that goes bad (like food) since I don`t know how soon I will see him again
* a cute funky tie (never made one before but the tute on crafster looks easy enough)
* a personalized guitar pick (though I`m not an exceptional drawer)
* a handmade plushie (keychain maybe? or something to hang/put in his car)
* some sort of personalized CD holder (last time he asked me to hold his CDs for playing in the car, he doesn`t usually use a bag)
Any other suggestions or elaborations on my very general ideas are sooooo so welcome.