Swap name: Scandinavian Inspired
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: pseudo_pix
Sign-up date range: Jan 23rd to feb 6th
Date to send item by: March 5thGALLERY
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No I'm not
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for all that is scandinavian inspired. All from whimsical little dala horses/folk art to 'Scandinavian Design' and Astrid Lindgren to Norse mythology. The style of this swap is very simple yet with details and soul - well, you already know if you found the title appealing
You can stretch is all the way from
This is a 4 point swap. Which means you will craft 1 big+1small, 2 med or 1 med+2small. You should not craft only small (undless your partner only requests smalls!) You will have a rather long crafting period for this swap so don't get stressed!
To recieve positive feedback you need to write in this thread at least once a week and you should take pictures and post them in the gallery that will be made for it! A quick google search on Scandinavian craftsHandmade Living Scandinavian by Lotta JansdottersSew Scandinavian by Nadja Knab LeersScandinavian StitchesScandinavian Needlecraft
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What would you love to receive, inkl relevant information ie. size if clothes, color themes if for the house etc.?
What crafts would you like to receive?
What crafts do you do?
Is it okay to include extras (please make sure you talk this over with your partner!)?
I will take pictures and post them in the gallery, or make arrangement with my partner to do so?
Anything else you'd like to sare?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
When you sent and recieve pm me with the format "Scandinavian Inspired - sent/received". If you are having problems write me! Communication can save you from receiving negative feedback in the end
So COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE!
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.