I claim lydiaharper for some moustache wall art
I'm Susan 21 years old from The Netherlands (important when sending)
I still live at home with my mum and 20 year old brother. My boyfriend lives about 2 hours away near Amsterdam. I have a pretty alternative group of friends with a geeky twist with whom I play LARP and tabletop roleplaying games. I will keep updating this list.
For my mum my brother and my boyfriend I would like stockings. Filling a stocking is not common in Holland and I would love to share this tradition with my family. However it is impossible to fing cute stockings over here. Stocking stuffers fitting the people below would also be awesome!For my brother
who has a plethora of disabilities (both mental and physical) and loves the muppets, the sea and detective shows (NCIS, Bones) He's going to be living on his own soon but he will only have a bedroom to fill.
- A nice sturdy (he has no mouth control so bites trough thin material) coffee cup with a muppet or NCIS (he loves Gibbs) image on it.
- something with steadler and waldorf from the muppets, maybe a piece of cute wall-artFor my mum
currently runs two jobs, very passionate women who I'm very proud of. She's teaching middle school and is the main caretaker for my brother. Her secret ambition is to be an interior decorator
- A nice notebook with blank pages for sketching and glueing images. On the outside could be some inspiration she loves beach houses, clean and fresh interiors and lots of white.
- A framed quote (maybe papercrafted) about following your dreams no matter what it takes.
- A nice bookmark, nothing thick. She loves reading as relaxation at night. Might be a cute extra.For my boyfriend
23 years old, lovely guy who has a passion for leathercrafts, LARP and dancing. He loves handmade goods a lot! and has a love for antiques.
- A nice notebook with an old feel maybe a leather or parchment cover?
- The avengers quote: ''Puny god'' on a piece of artwork, feel free to be creative.
- An avengers stuffy, Loki or ironman would be awesome.For my friends
they're LARP-ers and roleplayers
- Dice necklaces for the girls (nothing too girly)
- Steampunk jewelry
- Dice bags, I prefer lined ones, and they would have to be nice and big (think make-up bag size) Fun fabrics like pirate prints are appreciated.For me:
- A camera strap with fabric so I don't hurt my neck anymore. I have a canon 600D
- Any quote from my pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/polychromical/quote-love/
as a hoopla or framed/canvas wall-art or even on something like a tote-bag.
- any fabrics even scraps I can use
- cogs, gears and keys
- any leftover electricity bits, broken led lights, displays, print cards etc.