For the past six years I have played larp and this year I finally decided it was time to craft my own leather armour. I made it over summer and worn it to Drachenfest and a childrens event where I am a teacher.
Proper full view picture:
Everything in this costume was completely handmade it includes, with exception of the shoes and the armbracers(picture show different varieties) My mum braids my hair for me and I do my own facepaint for all events.
- Shirt (I have two more backups for longer events)
- Wide legged pants (again two extra sets for longer events)
- A green linen overcoat with short sleeves and a ridiculously high collar
- A brown wool overcoat with no sleeves and a shorter collar (only on the fox beastling pictures)
- Kidneybelt with detachable front panel with snaps (different drawings for every character)
- Chest armour with detachable straps (there are three varieties) plain straps/fur shoulders/Pauldrons on both sides.
- Daggerholder detachable (horizontal connects to my kidneybelt)
Picture where you can see the lace-up in the front and the Ivy shaped leaves on the pauldrons
here's a picture of the back: