I have been confined to my house with a nasty lung infection. So my lovely man went out and bought me some halloween fabric to busy myself with while I am sicky.
I loosley based this pattern on the Jordy bag tutorial. I altered a few things for my own simplicity because i'm not a pattern follower.
Thanks to the broken bobbin on my machine this was all hand sewn. I wanna go through and add some frankenstein stictching, or maybe some lace over the pocket to fix the way the exposed pocket stitching looks.
This was my frist go at a bag/purse, and also my first time using a grommet punch(which I used for the snaps).
The outside is a skull fabirc, the lining is black cord, it has a black lace spiderweb pocket on the front with snaps, and 2 leather skull buckles over the top onto the front.
The pictures aren't so great, and don't show off color well. I added a whole bunch of them anyway.